Thursday 31 October 2013

YOUR IDENTITY


As a lady, you should be able to identify yourself; you should know what stuff you are made of and know who you really are.
            We are now in a wild world, a world full of false identities. As a lady of virtue and honour, you should be able to say who you are, you should be able to identify yourself in the multitude. Your identity is very important.
            Discovering yourself is a key to achieving your purpose on earth. I will like you to ask yourself this question WHO AM I? Think deeply about the answer before you respond. Sometimes we are not who we really think we are. Sometimes we are actually someone else.
            I have actually come to realize that many ladies out there don’t really know who they really are; it took me time before I found out my identity too. Because they don’t know who they are that is the reason why they act and behave the way they do.
The first thing you need to realize is that you are a child of God. Anyone who is a child of God can never encounter any mishap or mayhem. No matter the name people call you or the false identity that people have known you with. You are still God’s child. I don’t care if you have been raped, molested, abused, rejected, addressed a prostitute, slept with a hundred men….. You can still be a better person. You can still be the world’s greatest
            Never look down on yourself because of what you have encountered in the past. Take a bold step of making a change today; know your identity; Build that Identity. Learn to confess regularly who you are to yourself. For instance
                                                I am a great woman
                                                   A woman of great purpose
A virtuous woman
Mother of the nation
I bring forth leaders of tomorrow
I will never make mistake
I am a good example
I am a chosen one
I triumph in knowledge with God’s direction
I am created to produce good works….
            You can say many of these beautiful words to yourself. Find/discover who you are. When you discover who you are then you can achieve your purpose. WHAT IS YOUR IDENTITY?

No comments:

Post a Comment