Tuesday 29 October 2013

SCREAM OUT!!!!!

Recall the last post titled ‘’Emotions’’. What do you really do when you are in trouble? I realize that majority of the ladies always keep quiet when they find themselves in horrible situations. For instance, a lady who visits a friend (guy) innocently and the guy overpowers her and rapes her will likely keep quiet about her encounter and keep it all to herself.
To scream is to give a loud, high cry because you are hurt, frightened or excited. To scream out is to be in need of attention in a very noticeable way. Screaming to me is beyond shouting or giving a loud cry; to me it’s speaking out (crying out).
            I understand that many ladies out there can be scared to scream for fear of being criticized by people and also because they feel people will think ill of them. Many times we often
find ourselves in some places or some bad situations and we really wish we could talk to someone about it or even cry out but due to fear we cry inside instead of crying out. I realize that if we scream out, we feel much better.
            Screaming can be connected to different situations. Remember in my last post where I shared a story about how I started developing strong feeling of love for a guy. I had to cry out to my mentors by reporting myself to them,telling them how I was feeling. My screaming out helped me because they were able to caution me and advise me but if had kept quiet, they wouldn't have been able to help me because they won’t know what I was going through. Remember also that I spoke to some Christian sisters about it and they also told me what to do.
Some ladies are victims                       of sexual molestation but because of fear they refuse to speak to anyone about it. How long are you going to live in fear? Many ladies self esteem has been destroyed because of the things that people have done to them. I was also like this some years back, I don’t like to fight, I always find myself in unpleasant situations but I wouldn't talk to anyone about it until I couldn't bear it again. I always do that because I had low self esteem and I didn't know what response I will get from people when I tell them. Most times, I always lock up and cry but I realize later I was hurting more because I was silent.
           Don’t keep quiet, SCREAM. If you are out there and you are being abused sexually, beaten, cursed or molested by anyone, CRY OUT. Learn to speak to people you trust and those who have authority over you. Don’t let that situation destroy your life (destiny).
Know that, speaking out makes you stronger, you don’t have anything to lose when you scream out to the right people. Speaking out builds your self esteem, gives you courage and boldness to move on. You are not in that situation alone; learn to confide in people who will be of great help to you.
Above all, remember God your creator, He will never forsake you. He is the present help in times of trouble. A closed mouth is a closed destiny. SCREAM OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment