Thursday 4 July 2013

OUR LIFE!!!

Biola sat down on the chair beside her bed, she was lost in thought.....she felt she had lost everything, she felt her life was meaningless. she was sobbing quietly and speaking to herself saying 'why is my life like this, why do i feel used, why am i always the one facing this problems'..... Those were part of the numerous questions she asked herself.......HMMMM

I have come to realize that a lot of young ladies go through a lot and they are faced with the fear of sharing these things with people, some ladies who might love to share these things don't even know who to share it with...They are scared of being ridiculed by their friends and  people around them.

Many years ago, i was in that situation, i didn't know who to talk to because i wasn't sure they will have answers to my numerous questions... i continued in my sinful ways thinking that with time everything will pass away but the situations grew out of hand.

I want to use this medium to share a lot with my fellow ladies, to encourage and inspire them. To share with them how i got out of my numerous bad habits... i sincerely hope that this will help change someone's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment